Sunday, January 27, 2019

windows 8.1 - Can't enter password because Sticky Keys is enabled

I have a Windows 8.1 PC and accidentally spilled water over my keyboard. I took some keys out, tried to let it dry and get the water out. While doing this a lot of keys get mashed.



I restarted my PC and now I cannot login because I think I got the "Sticky Keys" functionality enabled and cannot type any characters now. I thought that it was the keyboard but using the on screen keyboard for the login yields that I still cannot type any normal characters.



Does anyone know how to bypass this and disable Sticky Keys in the Login Screen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...