Saturday, January 5, 2019

Windows 7 starts normally when trying to boot from USB

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium


The title pretty much says it all, I'm trying to format this laptop of mine and I can't do so, because windows is booting normally
When I click on USB option to boot from
. I've tried several USBs (both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0), all are working on other PCs, burned windows on them using Rufus. I unplugged the laptop from electricity completely, tried again, nothing worked, tried to play with Bios options, there isn't much to do there anyways, I'll attach some screenshots of the laptop specs and its BIOS version etc.


System Information


Boot Manager


BIOS System Configuration


Any help's appreciated, thank y'all in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...