Wednesday, January 9, 2019

keyboard - How to bind a key to left mouse button perfectly?

I am very new to AutoHotkey and I want to know if it's possible to bind a keyboard key to mouse left button one to one? Like if I hold down the key assigned to left click it would hold as if I'm holding/dragging it with the left mouse button? And if I release it, it will release as well. Also, is there any other way to do this other than AutoHotkey?


Example:


c::
MouseClick, Left

But if I click and hold down C it starts repeating the left click rapdily instead of holding it down as long as I hold C.


Any help is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...