Thursday, January 31, 2019

multi boot - How to make Windows 10 bootloader As default bootloader

I installed Ubuntu 14.04 and then installed Windows 10, so I normally boot GRUB 2 to access both, but one day my keyboard stopped working with GRUB 2. So I changed GRUB 2 with Windows 7 bootloader using easyBCD, but the problem remains.



But one day Windows 10 bootloader appeared, I don't know how it appeared, but only for one time, and in it both mouse and keyboard worked fine.



What I need:



1--To change Windows 7 bootloader to GRUB 2 or change Windows 7 bootloader to Windows 10 bootloader if that's easier.



2--After changing to GRUB 2 I need to change to Windows 10 bootloader which has the option to boot in Windows 10 and to GRUB 2/Ubuntu.

I am not an expert in Ubuntu so please give a clear, detailed solution.



Please help I can't access Ubuntu most of the time because the keyboard is not working.



I also turned on legacy support in BIOS, but that didn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...