Tuesday, January 15, 2019

virus - How can I determine if a file or executable has a keylogger included with it?

I had a program created for me recently and didn't really think about it being executable posing a threat since I pretty much trust the source, but not completely.


I then thought about the fact that a keylogger, or any kind of spyware or malicious software could've been possibly binded to it. This made me wonder about all the other stuff I download daily from places or people (torrents) I don't think twice about.



  • How can someone find out if there has been some sort of keylogger
    binded to the software you're running or other things binded?


  • What are some good ways to find out and stop these things?


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...