Thursday, November 14, 2019

javascript - Autocomplete JQuery Form Collection Symfony

I would like to use the jquery autocomplete function on a field of a form collection.
For example, I have a form collection that got those fields:
name product, price.



I would like to use the autocomplete function on name product field.

The problem is that when I load the page, this field doesn't exist because it's created after I click on "add product button".
Then it will be created with this id:
invoice_products_0_name
where the number 0 is the id of the collection.
I should use the autocomplete in all the collection.



Can you suggest me something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...