Tuesday, November 19, 2019

keyboard - How to nullify key temporarily when another key is pressed in AutoHotKey?

I am playing a rhythm game where you can bind two keys to hit one note (in my case LShift and LControl), however it will only register the note if it is being hit singularly. By that, I mean if I have LShift pressed down, it will hold that note, but if I press LControl while LShift is being pressed down, it will not register a second note press, instead it will continue to hold the first note press.
What I am asking for is an AutoHotKey script that will nullify the key press when the other key is being pressed i.e. If LShift is held down, pressing LControl will nullify LShift and press LControl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...