Monday, November 25, 2019

Can I activate Window 8 en with my en_gb key?

I am a student and I got a key through DreamSpark/MSDNAA for "Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 32/64-bit (English-Great Britain)".
I tried to download the iso with Secure Download Manager, but after 4 hours of struggling a I couldn't get even 7% of the file. So I am downloading it from a different source, but It isn't an en_gb version, "Microsoft Windows 8 Professional x64 MSDN ENG" (en_windows_8_x64_dvd_915440.iso).
My question is, Can I activate the English version of Windows 8 with a en_gb key?
(I think English means en_us)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...