Friday, November 15, 2019

notepad++ - How to merge list of words (remove duplicates)?

I am editing a long list of unique words (one word per line) in one text file.



I used Notepad++ and TextFXTools to merge list of words, and worked OK. I would add new words at the bottom of the list and used FXTools to remove duplicates.
It worked until the list became big, a couple of million words. Notepad++ frequently crashes with lists this big.



I need a way to add new list of words to one big list, delete duplicates and keep only unique words. How can I accomplish this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...