Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Remove lines containing only a word and a number ? (notepad++, regex)

I have several hundreds of .txt files from which I would like to remove the lines where only the word "Volume" followed by a number appears.
The word "Volume" may appear several times in each text file but I only want to delete the lines where the only text on that line is Volume and some number.




Example of line I want to be deleted:



                 Volume 158


Example of line I don't want to be deleted:



  text text text Volume 158 text text text



Please help me accomplish this using notepad++ ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...