Thursday, July 11, 2019

ubuntu - Docker install forces QWERTY keyboard configuration?

I've installed Docker on a fresh empty copy of Ubuntu 14.04 mounted under VirtualBox.



sudo apt-get -y install docker.io


However, when I log out and in again, the AZERTY keyboard is switched to QWERTY. I can switch it back to normal, but the QWERTY keeps coming up after logout...




setxkbmap fr


Any clue why this behaviour?



My host computer runs Linux LMDE, and I mounted Ubuntu 14.04 in VirtualBox 5.0.2, with the English language and the French AZERTY keyboard.



Thanks for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...