Saturday, July 20, 2019

macos - SQL Developer Can't locate Java on Mac OS

I have downloaded Oracle SQL Developer and when I attempt to run it i get the following message:


enter image description here


These are the java settings on my computer:



  1. java -version: java version "12.0.1" 2019-04-16

  2. "/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/java" -version : java version "1.8.0_211"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_211-b12)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.211-b12, mixed mode)

  3. which java: /usr/bin/java

  4. echo $JAVA_HOME: blank

  5. On the Java control panel in System preferences, the JRE path is: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home/bin/java


How can I get SQL developer to recognise my Java installation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...