Friday, July 12, 2019

laptop - How can I connect two monitors?

I have this notebook: ASUS F556UR and i would like to have two external monitors connected to it. One has a HDMI interface and the other uses VGA. The problem is that the two ports on the laptop are way too close to connect both VGA and HDMI cable. Also note that i've tried with a USB type C docking station that, unfortunately, i cannot use because this laptop does not support media casting via that port. What can i do? Can you address me to somewhere i can buy a slim (means with no security screws on both sides) VGA cable or extender?



Edit: I know i can "simply" cut away screws from a standard VGA cable, but at the moment i would like to know if there is a better solution for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...