Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Read / Write NTFS External Hard Disk In Mac Mountain Lion

I have a 1TB external hard disk which is NTFS formatted and I have some files in that hard disk. When I try to use it in my Mac (Mountain Lion), I get this error:


enter image description here


I try to use Paragon, NTFS 3G, SL-NTFS but did not show any success and my hard disk still unmounted.



  1. How do I solved this issue?

  2. After installing the Paragon, NTFS 3G, SL-NTFS (or any other apps), should I do anything else?

  3. OR, perhaps this issue comes from my external hard disk itself?


Note: This external hard disk is well readable and writeable in Windows OS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...