Sunday, May 7, 2017

windows - Need to retrieve administrator password without rebooting

Case:




  • I'm using new work PC;

  • I can open admin command prompt;

  • I don't know admin password;

  • I use my PC as dummy/development local server, so my PC shouldn't down for a long period of time;

  • runas /user:root or runas /user:administrator ask for password;

  • I can't runas anymore 'cause I've failed many times for trying to use password that my boss gave me (Apparently, my boss forgot it too).




Is there any ways for me to retrieve admin password without rebooting my computer?



I'm aware that this question has been asked multiple times. But, I need something that didn't require reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...