Saturday, May 13, 2017

My computer freezes randomly, what can I do to fix this?




I tried to run check disk and it retuned no errors or bad sectors. I also run CCleaner and also no effect.


What else can I do to determine the problem and solve it?


OS: Windows 7


I installed different application for data recovery and uninstalled them.
Also I uninstalled any application that I installed recently


EDIT:
I need to do hard reset to get out of freeze state


EDIT1:
In safe mode it doesn't freeze


EDIT2:(Solved)
I disabled all the services and the programs that loads on startup accept for security & microsoft services. My computer worked all night without freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...