Monday, May 22, 2017

linux - Fedora 19 (you have not created a bootloader stage 1 target device)

I want to install fedora 19 to my HDD but I get errors:





  1. you have not created a bootloader stage 1 target device

  2. sda6 must have one of the following disklabel types: GPT.



I tried:




  • Create 1-2 mb BIOS boot partition. (does not work)

  • Change UEFI to Legacy first in BIOS (USB does not boot)

  • Delete BOOTX64.efi in EFI folder in bootable USB (USB does not boot)


  • Use other USB creator - unebootin, lili usb, linux live usb creator (does not work)



Where is the problem? I've got Lenovo z500.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...