Friday, May 19, 2017

bsod - Windows 7 Shutdown Delay

I am experiencing an issue with Windows 7 Professional. The computer experiences some issues randomly (internet connectivity, slows down, etc). At this point I will try to shutdown the computer, which ends up taking at least 15 minutes. The computer logs out and displays "Shutting down" for 15 minutes. Eventually it will shutdown. When it comes back up it displays an error message and indicates that there is a dump file.


Does anyone have any suggestions? I have already rolled back recent updates but it doesn't seem to have helped. I can link the dmp files somewhere if they would be of help.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...