Monday, July 30, 2018

Syncing folders and files between a Windows and Linux system

I want to sync some folders between my Windows 7 and Ubuntu computers. However, I don't want to sync everything inside each of the folder. I want to be able to choose which subfolders and files inside each folder to keep synced. Any new file added to this folder should automatically get synced.


Basically I want to create a link between multiple pairs of folders, but have the option to exclude some contents of the folders.


I would prefer this to be over the internet, but if it's over LAN that works too, as long as it is automatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...