Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Keyboard Typing Problem


My keyboard will extra type two keys wehwen I pressed e, d, c, or 3. Resulting in the following giberrish:


we ds xc 23

The information I got was this is the keyboard problem. Changing the keyboard will solve this problem. Since I am using desktop, the solution in the article ( reseating keyboard connector) is not practical.


Any idea how to fix it without changing the keyboard?


Answer



sounds like something (e.g. coffee) was spilled over the keyboard. It happens all the time at work.


Solution:



  1. Wash the keyboard, and hang it to dry. But be warned, it isn't 100% safe for electronics.

  2. Buy new keyboard.


hope that helps


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...