Thursday, July 19, 2018

In Synergy, Windows grabs my mouse when I hit Command-L in Mac




I'm using Synergy. Windows is my server, my Macbook is my client.



Whenever I hit command-L on Mac, Windows locks its screen and steals the mouse focus.



It's rather annoying, as command-L is the Chrome/Opera hotkey to enter a new URL.



How can I fix this? It would also be acceptable to block Windows from seeing the keystroke, as I never use it.



EDIT: I would like to still be able to lock the computer via other means. Full disabling of Lock functionality is unacceptable. I just want the hotkey disabled.



Answer



This is the best answer:
https://stackoverflow.com/a/27975295/650475



Unfortunately, that appears to be the best that can be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...