Tuesday, April 25, 2017

windows - My pendrive is not working and showing Unknown file System

I have a pendrive when I insert it into one o my port it shows in the My Computer but when I try to explore, it shows please insert a disk into drive H. However my usb drive is well inserted. I tried to format it but it is showing There is no disk in drive H, Insert a disk then try again. Its properties is showing Unknown File System and the used space and free space part showing 0 bytes. I cann't also check for errors in the drive. Its device status:The device is working properly. I also reinstalled the driver but that did not help me. Please suggest some way to recover the issue.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...