Sunday, April 16, 2017

To enable the administrator account from the standard user account

I have exactly the same problem as was already described (by Rajendra Rathore): "... I removed my user account from administrators group and my default administrator account was disabled by default. So now i am unable to perform any administrative task. Is there any way to add my user account in administrator group OR Enable default administrator account in windows 7"



I heard that it could be fixed by Hiren Boot CD - I have it but I don't know how to use it. Could you kindly describe the whole procedure step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...