Friday, April 28, 2017

Remove language-keyboard combination on Windows 10

I recently updated Windows Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903. It was right after the update that the unwanted change occurred. Now when I press start + space to change the keyboard/language I see the following three options.


enter image description here


I would like to get rid of the first one, i.e. i want to remove the option of having English language and Danish keyboard layout. How do I do that?



  • I have looked in 'Settings' under 'Region & language', but don't see anything that can fix it, and it looks like there is just one keyboard for English language:
    enter image description here


  • I have tried removing the Danish and English language pack, but it removes the wrong ones


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...