Monday, April 24, 2017

memory - Why does Windows 10 uses so much RAM and CPU?

I have Windows 10, and nowadays as I use my laptop, my computer uses more and more RAM and CPU. If I don't do anything, happens the same, I left my laptop at home, and after 8-10 hours it uses 99% of my hardwares, and after a while my computer freezes and says, that I have to restart my computer, because I have no more RAM. I don't have any viruses, and yes, I disabled Superfetch also. The top 2, which uses, are always Service Host: Local System (mainly this one) and System.




Here's a picture after 10 minutes of run:



https://postimg.org/image/brggjvoz7/



And here after 2 hours:



https://postimg.cc/image/68nr59azn/



Expanded as requested:




enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...