Monday, April 17, 2017

Is there a keyboard shortcut for multiple file selection?


Is there keyboard shortcut similar to CTRL-LMB ? If I have 10 files and I only want to select 3, I can hold CTRL and use left mouse button to select which files I want. Is there a keyboard shortcut for that? Something like using arrows keys, then pressing some shortcut to highlight the file, then pressing enter to do something with those selected files?


Answer



You can use CTRL + Space to select a focused file or folder and use CTRL + Arrow Keys to Move Around.


Additionally, you can use Shift + Arrow to select multiple files if they are in a row.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...