Tuesday, April 18, 2017

laptop - why battery don't charge?



my battery is only 21% charged and don't charge more than this

and if i disconnected the ac the laptop will shut down even though it has 21% charged



some people tell me maybe it's the ac that can't charge the battery anymore
and i can't find an ac with the same Ampere to test if the battery will charge again



that's my battery status



so should i change the battery or what ?


Answer



i knew the solution for this guys

the clip that connects the battery to the motherboard wasn't connected well
i don't know how, i didn't move my laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...