Saturday, April 15, 2017

windows 10 - Win10: the other local user automatically logs in when I am logged in

I have Windows 10 Pro v.1709. I have two local accounts: mine and the one of my wife. Starting from the latest Windows 10 update, not every time but let's say 70% of times, when I log in with my local account, I discover that my wife account logged in too - of course that was not caused by my wife! I know that because if I click on my account image on Start, my wife's account is tagged with "Accesso effettuato" ("Access done", I guess in English).


The same of course happens when my wife logs in and then, instead of disconnecting, she simply clicks on my account to end her session, and then I log in.


enter image description here


Instead, this happens automatically, as there was a process that wakes up and logs in.


What can be done to fix this unwanted behaviour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...