Friday, May 24, 2019

windows 7 - Up/Left arrow keys + another key doesn't 'work'

I hope I'm right in thinking this is the site where you post general computer-related problems...


A problem I have when playing games (since you won't be pressing multiple keys simultaneously anytime else) is that when I press and hold Up/Left keys together with another key, that last key fails to 'work' or it hinders the arrow keys and doesn't let them work. This doesn't happen with any other arrow key combination, e.g. Up/Right or Down/Left.


The weird thing is that same thing happens when I'm using WASD instead of the arrow keys! Meaning W+A+smth else doesn't work. Perhaps this problem is for all such sets of four keys.


If someone knows what my problem is, I'd appreciate the help.
(My reflexes are fast so I can circumvent this obstacle, but it's quite annoying and totally unnecessary)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...