Monday, May 13, 2019

Laptop HDMI port maximum resolution external monitor supported

I would like to know what is the maximum resolution or screen size monitor can be connected or supported for a normal laptop HDMI port.




I am planning to have my laptop screen shown on a 27 inch monitor to get ride of laptop's small screen.



Can I use external monitor native resolution and it don't burn out my laptop's graphics card?



HDMI Detail: Laptop manu has only following details about it




This port is for a High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
connector and is HDCP complaint for HD DVD, Blue-ray, and other

protected content playback.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...