Thursday, May 23, 2019

download - Can Microsoft Office products be purchased (legally) online, downloaded and installed without needing media?


I need to purchase PowerPoint 2010 and install it on another pc over vpn. So I guess the order would be:



  1. vpn to remote pc

  2. open remote browser

  3. purchase and download

  4. then install


I need help with step 3. Can it be done? Where at?


Answer



Yes, of course. You can buy them directly from Microsoft, and Dell also allows you to buy them as download versions.


http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/list/categoryID.50726400?Icid=OffCat_CMod_OfcStandAlone_Cat_50726400


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...