Tuesday, May 28, 2019

windows 7 - Remove software entirely from system


What way can I remove a software entirely from my Windows OS?



Most Games and Programs leave a lot of trash after uninstall from Program Files and this really makes a problem since I often have to search for this trash and remove it personally. I never know what files a software installed into the system and where to search for them after uninstall but unfortunately some files are left there unneeded and take up space and litter the system.


3rd party software can be used if it's not too much of a problem. However, better an in-system non-3rd-party solution if such exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...