Thursday, May 23, 2019

Windows 7 turn off UAC from non-privelaged account

i have a bit of a pickle.A few years ago i disabled administrator on my old windows 7 computer and created an admin account of my own. I also set a boot password. The problem is, now i can't access any account except guest, and i also can't access boot menu to boot any conventional cracking tools.


I also can't install anything, due to me being guest.


Is there any way i can disable UAC (user account control for Win7) from this non-privelaged account.


This probably isn't the right place to be posting non-coding related tech problems, but if you could give me a hand that would be great.


Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...