Tuesday, January 23, 2018

windows xp - How can I change my language/keyboard input language system-wide temporarily?

I currently have two languages set up; English and Dutch. The only difference is in keyboard input. The Dutch one uses the French/Belgian AZERTY layout and the English one uses the Irish/English QWERTY layout (@ = Shift+').


When a Belgian colleague needs to use my computer, I switch the language to NL (Dutch) (therefore the input to AZERTY) using the language bar, but it seems to be application-specific. (I.e: After changing the input to AZERTY for my colleague, if he then clicks on another program it switches back to QWERTY for that program).


Is there a way I can quickly switch between the two comprehensively yet temporarily?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...