Saturday, January 13, 2018

dvi - How can I connect an NVIDIA GeForce GT 330 to multiple monitors?

My video card has displayport & DVI-I. I used this picture. I have:





  • DVI-I to VGA (Currently use this to connect Acer monitor)

  • Bizlink (Active Display Port to DVI-D) Cable. View

  • DL-DVI-D to VGA adapter

  • First display: Acer G225 HQ (VGA & DVI-D port)

  • Second display: Dell 19 inch monitor (VGA port)



I want to use dual monitor. But I'm connecting video card to bizlink, DVI to DVI, and Dell monitor.




My video card can support multimonitor. Geforce GT 330 Review



How can I connect a second monitor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...