Monday, January 8, 2018

windows 7 - How to change permissions/policies of another admin-account.?

On my Windows7 PC i have now 2 admin-accounts. The problem is that one of them does not have any rights/permissions anymore to startup any program (after some virus attack which also changed the UAC). Therefore I have created an additional admin-account which has all the rights/permissions on the PC. On that account I also adjusted the UAC again. In the user overview I see that both are administrator, but the first account doesn't have any access-permissions anymore..
How to adjust those rights/permissions of the first admin-account?.
Thank you in advance for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...