Tuesday, January 9, 2018

windows 7 - Download resume support blocked by isp?

Can ISP block resume support for downloads ?



I'm using IDM (internet download manager) to download of the internet from resume supported websites, yet I am unable to resume downloads. I tried different computers with the same result. Turned off firewall, didn't have any effect i was able to download with no issues until a couple of days ago.



Another thing i noticed is that before IDM used to try to connect to several connections to speed up my download, but now it can only connect to one connection.



Also i tried to download using my vpn, and i was able to download and resume downloads with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...