Friday, January 19, 2018

usb - Brand New Dell PC and 2 Monitors 19 inch

Just bought 2 dell 19 in monitors. Each Monitor comes with a USB 3.0 cable a-b a Display Port Cable and a VGA cable. My PC has 1 Display Port, 1 HDMI Port and 2 USB 3.0 on the Front and 2 in the back of the PC. it does not have a VGA or DVI. I wanted to ask why is there a USB 3,0 for a monitor. I need to Connect Both Monitors because its a work computer. WHich cables do i use and what is the best way to set it up. i was just going to use the Display Port cable for 1 monitor and the HDMI for the other Monitor. Do I even need the USB 3.0 Cable ? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...