Sunday, January 14, 2018

How to stop Unwanted Updates and Unwanted Bandwidth access in Windows 10

I just upgraded windows 7 to windows 10. It was looking fine and working good. But comparing to windows 7, it was accessing more bandwidth. I have only low data plan, but Windows 10 accessing more data.


In windows 7, I can disable automatic updates. That too windows 7 not consuming more data bandwidth. But I can't disable the updates in Windows 10.


So, Please anyone let me know how to stop windows 10 from unwanted bandwidth access, like auto update, automatic apps update and automatic driver updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...