Sunday, August 13, 2017

windows - Why doesn't DriveImage XML recognize my partitions in destination step?

I am trying to copy my current windows 7 installation over to my second HD using DriveImage XML; however, although it recognizes my drive partitions in the initial step of drive-to-drive, when I am prompted to select the destination partition, the only option I have is the entire destination drive (not the partition I was wanting to put it on). I don't want to wipe the entire drive, I just want to put the windows installation (currently on C drive) on a ~400G partition (on Y drive) and boot from it there.


enter image description here


Here is my current disk partitioning scheme:
enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...