Tuesday, August 29, 2017

How to make Windows 10 Media Creation tool finish & not disappear

When running the Windows Media Creation tool it seems to disappear and not finish. How do I get the tool to finish and complete the upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10 on my computer?




The steps I take are to:
Run the tool
Choose upgrade my pc
then the Downloading Windows 10 completes ( takes a bit of time )
Then it completes the Verifying Download ( relatively quick )
Then when it goes to Creating Windows 10 media it will get halfway and
Then the window disappears
I've had this happen over 5 times now. I've tried clean booting also.




How do I get the tool to complete and upgrade my pc to win 10?



Thank in advance for any info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...