Tuesday, August 15, 2017

21% memory ram usage (1,7GB) in idle Windows 10, help for optimizing

Greetings people I was wondering if you consider as normal or an excess of RAM usage by the system to be using 1.7GB of RAM in idle with 21%.


The very least I have seen is 20% but occasionally I could see a maximum of 30% which equals 2.4GB of RAM.
I'm using Win10 64bits.


I added 12 pictures in the next link so you can see either Task manager or Resource monitor, so then would appreciate a lot if there is something additional I could do for optimizing as much as humanly possible the memory RAM usage since I can imagine everything loads faster when required for working. Just being a little enthusiast. Thanks by the way for all your info.


Task manager, Resource monitor and RAMMap:


task manager


resource monitor


rammap 1


rammap 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...