Monday, August 21, 2017

Chart format corrupted or size is wrong when I copy from Excel 2013 to Word 2013

When I copy charts from Excel 2003 or Excel 2013 to Word 2013 the charts are corrupted:



  1. the fonts are too big so the titles and legend text is a mess.


  2. If I don't want the chart to update in Word when I change the Excel spreadsheet I have to copy as a picture. Then it comes across as much too large (off the page) and I have to scale every chart every time. It's time consuming and difficult to get all chart to be the same size.



How can I get around these problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...