Tuesday, August 29, 2017

macos - How to remove protection from a table cell?

I have an old Word 2007 file, which I already worked on for a while using Word 2011. Unfortunately I ran into the issue of a locked cell, which I cannot edit nor remove. Even the Edit / Cut functionality is deactivated once this cell is part of the selection.


It contains only a pull down menu, which is rendered without pull down functionality (it's not possible to select a different value).


The document is not protected. I already tried the Tools / Protect Document then Tools / Unprotect Document without any success.


How can I remove this 'protection'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...