Sunday, January 15, 2017

windows - What's a good tool to find where my hard drive space is being used?






I am looking for a tool that will tell me where my hard drive space is being used.


I used to use one called Scanner.exe (I think that was the name) that was written in Delphi. But I have lost it and can't find it again.


Does any one know of a good free windows tool that tells you were your hard drive space is being used. (Aside from selecting properties on a bunch of folders.)


Answer



WinDirStat is rather nice. You can mouseover the boxed area and specifics are shown on the status bar at the bottom.


alt text


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...