Sunday, January 15, 2017

Google Chrome Out of Memory When nothing else is running

I'm having an issue where Google Chrome will only display the "He's dead, Jim" error (out of memory). I can't even go to the settings tab without it showing the error. Nothing else is running, only the one tab, all other programs (aside from antivirus) are closed.


I've tried reinstalling Chrome (and removing the old registry entries), and I've cut everything else running on the system down to the bare minimum. Task manager shows that there's still tons of memory free.


Any ideas what could be causing this?


enter image description here


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...