Thursday, November 22, 2018

firefox - How make java applets to run ALWAYS?

Every time I meet java applet on some site, I have a problems running it. Either I have outdated JRE or application is blocked message appears.


I want to make browser/JRE NEVER check java updates, because they are issued nearly every day. I am not developing nuclear missiles, so I need no so high security.


Also I need browser/JRE NEVER block applets, or permit me to run them by force.


How to put some option somewhere to do so?


UPDATE


Is there any principal difference between Java runtime and other runtimes like Flash? Why nobody has problems running flash applets like Youtube page while JRE applets always cause problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...