Sunday, November 18, 2018

community faq - How do I determine which graphics card I'm using?


I recently read this answer on Gaming.SE, which made me realize that I actually have no idea how to tell which graphics card I have in my PC. Where can I find this information?


Answer




  1. Open the system Control Panel, by typing Win+Break or going to My Computer and clicking on System Properties.


    system properties


  2. Click on your Windows Experience Rating to go to Performance Information and Tools


    performance


  3. Click View and Print detailed system information


    detailed performance info


  4. Scroll down to the Graphics section. If you have the proper drivers installed for your card, it should say under "display adapter type" what kind of graphics card you have.


    graphics details



No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...