Sunday, February 26, 2017

windows 10 - use winkey for other software in win 10


I want to set winkey +z as hotkey for third party software(specifically "Everything") in win 10.




when I press winkey nothing show in field ,and I remember it will show "Win" in win 7.
I think the reason is the default behavior(show start menu) has priority. So, how can I finish this job? my ideas:



  • use autohotkey(never used before,not know whether work) to set hotkey

  • similar to first,but just remove default behave of winkey so I can use
    I think the best way is just to get higher priority for winkey . Which way is best?how?


Answer



I search the web not find a perfect way to do this,maybe like someone suggest I shouldn't take priority over Windows(I do think Windows should offer preference to set its hotkey),so I make compromise to change my hotkey .By the way ,I don't want to learn using AutoHotKey for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...