Wednesday, February 15, 2017

microsoft excel - How to highlight the first cell in a column that matches criteria with conditional formatting

In one column of a spreadsheet I want to highlight the first cell ONLY above a specific number. For example, if a column has values increasing from 0 in the first row to x in the last row, how do I highlight the first cell ONLY in that column that is greater than a certain value. It can't be a specific cell either because the spreadsheet is formulated to change the values in each row based on previous rows.



Basically I want Excel to identify and highlight the first cell ONLY in a column greater than or equal to a certain value regardless of how many rows are being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hard drive - Leaving bad sectors in unformatted partition?

Laptop was acting really weird, and copy and seek times were really slow, so I decided to scan the hard drive surface. I have a couple hundr...